J. Reid Bumgarner
Telephone: 713 678 0673
Reid Bumgarner is a co-founder and partner at Port & Bumgarner LLP.
Reid's practice focuses on the energy industry. He has represented companies in high-stakes litigation for more than a decade. Reid also has significant experience counseling companies in complex transactions, including commercial, corporate, regulatory and intellectual property matters.
Reid began his legal career at the international law firm of Fulbright & Jaworski LLP (now Norton Rose Fulbright). He has also served Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling Inc. as Associate General Counsel and PFC Midstream as General Counsel & Corporate Secretary.
- Oil & Gas
- Oil Field Services
- Transport, Infrastructure
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- M.S., University of Denver, College of Engineering & Computer Science
- B.B.A. in Finance, Southern Methodist University
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas State Bar
- Southern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- United States Patent & Trademark Office